E Mail: Colin@ClementeCPA.com
Scranton Preparatory School- Class of 2007
Temple University- B.A. in History, 2011
LaSalle University- MBA in Accounting, 2013
- Colin has over 7 years of accounting, auditing and taxation experience with both Snyder and Clemente and prior accounting firms. He has extensive experience with tax services including the preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, and nonprofit tax returns as well as tax projections. He performs audits, reviews and compilation services for business, governmental and nonprofit organizations. In addition he is involved in business valuation services including the valuation of businesses for estate/gift tax, divorce settlements and buy sell engagements.
Professional Associations and Certifications:
- Certified Public Accountants - Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Colin lives in Factoryville. He enjoys kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking and reading.