James Clemente, CPA, MT
E Mail Jim@ClementeCPA.com
- Villanova University - Master of Taxation 1986
- Elizabethtown College - B.S. (Magna Cum Laude) in Accounting, 1981
Professional Associations and Certification
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chairman of Board - Northeastern Pennsylvania Healthcare Foundation
- Member - Presidents Council of College Misericordia, Dallas, Pa.
- Member - Fox Hill Country Club
- Member - Westmoreland Club
Jim is the managing partner of the firm with over 30 years of experience. He specializes in the practice areas of taxation, income, estate and gift planning, sale and acquisition of businesses and IRS representation.
Jim resides in Dallas, Pa with his wife Mary Lou and daughter Carly.