Raymond Distasio Jr., CPA
E Mail RayD@ClementeCPA.com
- Bloomsburg University - B.S. (Magna Cum Laude) in Accounting, 1982
Professional Associations and Certification
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Society of Public Accountants
Ray joined the firm in 1982, becoming a principal in 2008. He provides accounting and tax services to a variety of clients including medical practices, law practices, construction companies, distribution and storage companies, transportation authorities and other small businesses. He services individuals, partnerships, LLC/LLP and corporations.
In addition, Ray is responsible for Snyder & Clemente's IT department and oversees the purchase, installation and maintenance of all software, hardware and network needs of the firm. He is also responsible for the maintenance of the firm's web site.
Ray resides in Mountain Top, Pa. with his wife Diana. They enjoy golf, traveling and Penguins hockey.