Stephen N. Clemente, CPA
E Mail Stephen@ClementeCPA.com
- King's College - B.S. (Magna Cum Laude) in Accounting, 1981
Professional Associations and Certification
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Advisory Board - M&T Bank
- Board Member - Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Business and Industry (Chairman of Audit Committee)
- Board Member - Brighter Journeys
- Treasurer - Back Mountain Recreation, Inc.
- Volunteer - American Diabetes Association
- Volunteer - United Way of Wyoming Valley
- Member - Fox Hill Country Club
- Member - Westmoreland Club
- Past President - Northeastern Chapter PICPA
Steve has over 35 years of public accounting experience with Snyder & Clemente. He specializes in the practice areas of individual, partnership and corporate taxation, and closely held small businesses.
Steve resides in Dallas, Pa with his wife Terry. They have two sons, Mike, a Penn State University graduate, and Jeff, a graduate of Saint Joseph's University and grandsons, Luke and Peter.