Joseph P. Zekas, CPA
E Mail JoeZ@ClementeCPA.com
- Penn State University - B.S. in Accounting, 1972
Professional Associations and Certification
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Designated Audit Quality Partner (AICPA EBPAQC and GAQC)
Joe joined the firm in 1973, becoming a principal in 2008. He performs audits of not-for-profit entities, governmental entities and small businesses. He provides accounting and tax services to small businesses and individuals in various industries including medical, transportation, real estate, manufacturing and retail. He also serves as technical reviewer in the firm's Quality Control process.
In the community, Joe is a member of the Penn State Alumni Association and is an active member of the Knights of Columbus. He is a member of St. Jude's Parish, Mountain Top.
Joe enjoys golf, snowmobiling and fishing. He resides in Drums, Pa. with his wife Marlene. He is the parent of three children: Joseph, Larksville, Pa., Michael, Luzerne, Pa., Erin, Sicklerville, NJ, and has five grandchildren: Connor, Nora, Kaelen, Adelie and Bennett.